CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Here is what I have already created with the Bo Bunny line for the Scrapbook Emporium for the March Design Team:



This is a mini-album created about the first running race the boys were in the weekend of the Disney Marathon, January 11th, 2008.

I have to say that I like to print my journaling from the computer, I am trying new things by actually handwriting the journaling here.















Here is an altered picture frame, the pictures are of bringin Benjamin home from the hospital:


Here is an altered wooden star, the star used to hang in my living room when it was more of a country motif.




This is a door hanger for the front door to notify people to stay away 'cuz the baby is sleeping! We received one from the hospital when Benjamin was born and I still use it frequently, Brandon knows when he comes home from daycare that if the sign is on the door he needs to be quiet when he comes into the house, it seems to work very well!

Altered Tin Star

0 comments: