CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I finished the Design Team stuff for the Scrapbook Academy for June! I also completed 2 cards but did not take pictures of them, I don't know what I was thinking...

Here are the layouts:


Benjamin
Just moments old, my wee little man. This will be the title page for his baby book.
He is 20 months old and I still have not competed his baby book (Bad mommy!).



This 2 page lay out is a compilation of his 'Firsts' during his first year:





Each mini picture opens to reveal the story behind the photo, and it is a great place to tuck and extra photo or two pertaining to the main picture!













PHOTO DEVELOPING TIP: Have some of your photos printed in wallet size, it is a great way to utilize a lot of pictures on a layout, and a cost-effective way to have a lot of photos printed if you are doing more than one layout or album (Such as a gift for grandparents at Christmas!)





Altered Tin Star

Yet another star for Benjamin's star-themed bedroom!


0 comments: